Here is the new version from CNBLUESTORM of the quick guide to be a member of CNBLUE‘s official fanclub, BOICE. Indeed, following the opening of FNC Entertainment’s new homepage a few months ago, updates have been done to suit the new version of the website. CNBLUE‘s official fanclub is opened for Korean fans but also for foreigners and you can join via internet through FNC Entertainment’s official website.
About fanclub membership
• KRW 10,000 + KRW 2,000 (Delivery Fee in Korea and for foreigners living in Korea) = KRW 12,000 (approximately 11.84 USD)
• KRW 10,000 + KRW 20,000 (Delivery Fee for overseas and for foreigners abroad) = KRW 30,000 (approximately 29.60 USD)
* The benefits of being a member of the official fan club will be applied in Korea only.
– Issuance of a fanclub membership card
– FNC Official Homepage: Upgrade from membership to full membership on FNC official homepage
– FNC Official Homepage: Qualification to enter the full membership’s notice board of each artist’s page
– Priority benefits to make the reservation for fan meetings and concerts in Korea (After the discussion with the organizer)
– Priority benefits to participate during the live or open broadcast of FNC artist (After the discussion with the organizer)
– Discount 5% if you buy goods via FNC STORE
– The fan club expiration date will be 1 year after the day of upgrading the membership
– The membership card will be not re-issued if you lose it
– After the application, upgrading the membership can be delayed due to the number of applicants
– In order to issue the fan club membership card, the fixed number of people should be gathered so the delivery can be delayed
– The fan club benefits will be revised regularly.
How to apply
Fill out the registration form with all requested informations. My advice for the ID, please choose a nickname followed by a number, or else you may have an error message «사용할 수 없는 아이디입니다 » (ID unavailable). For home address, kindly add it like the example given by FNC. Once you have completed the form, click on « SIGN UP ». A pop-up window appears to inform you that an e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address you gave.
Check your e-mails and open the one you received from FNC Entertainment. Click on the confirmation link (at the end of the message). You are redirected to FNC Entertainment’s homepage.
You can now log in with your account by clicking on « LOGIN »!
The page « My Page » enables you to find all the informations that you previously added. You can change your password and your personal information anytime. It’s also in this page that you can do your membership request through « FAN CLUB ADMINISTRATION » tab and check the loading of your registration once it is done. Before going to « FAN CLUB ADMINISTRATION », join your ID card and update the page.
On the page « FAN CLUB ADMINISTRATION » choose BOICE fanclub in the drop-down menu beside « 팬클럽 » (fanclub). By choosing the fanclub, the bank account number (계좌번호) appears automatically. To register, you have to do a bank transfer to this bank account number and pay the amount suitable to your situation.
To be able to do the bank transfer, you need to get the bank name and address, the account number and the Swift code:
• Bank Name: CITIBANK KOREA
• Bank address: #39 DA-DONG, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, KOREA 100-180 C.P.O BOX 3949
• Account number : 134-00776-244-01
• Swift code : CITIKRSX
* These information were sent by e-mail from FNC following a confirmation request. If you have any problems, feel free to contact FNC with the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find it on the following notice here.
Once the bank transfer is done, don’t forget to take a receipt. You need to upload the scanned image of the transfer receipt to complete your membership. Go back on « My Page », « FAN CLUB ADMINISTRATION » tab. Choose BOICE fanclub in the drop-down menu. Next to « 입금증 첨부 » (attached file), join your payment receipt, as .JPG file. Confirm by clicking on « 신청하기 » (orange button).
If you register successfully, a pop-up window will appear, showing that your membership request application has been completed!
Click on OK and your page is automatically actualized. On the part « 팬클럽 관리 » (fanclub management), you can see this.
You can see your payment receipt, and the date of your registration. The orange button shows that the confirmation of your membership request is in progress. It takes between 24 and 48 hours to confirm. Once it is confirmed (you have to check often your profile page because no confirmation e-mail is sent, in my case I never received one), your page is updated with your membership number and the expiration date.
It’s done; you are now an official BOICE member! You now have access to all special sections for fanclub members only on FNC Entertainment’s website (section « 팬클럽공지 » (Special fanclub Notice that features latest informations) and « 팬클럽 스페셜 » (Fanclub Special) with exclusive pictures).
Finally, you just have to wait for your card. For foreigners and those living overseas, fanclub cards are shipped through FedEx. To check the progress of the shipment, Staff sends an e-mail including a tracking number. Here below is an example :
Between two and six months later (yes it’s long), your card finally arrives at your home!
The membership is available for one year. So, next year, if you still want to be an official BOICE, you will have to do a new bank transfer. Usually, you will receive an e-mail reminder to renew. Once the membership expires, you have to pay for one more year and send the new payment receipt on the site. A new membership number and a new membership card will be delivered.
**We hope this tutorial could help you and enable you to be an official BOICE! Feel free to ask questions and relate your problems, we will do our best to help you as soon as possible!**
Posted and Edited by: Weng@cnbluestorm