From the title itself, “Blue House”, we are going to donate a certain amount and help build a house thru a charity foundation as our Gift to CNBLUE for their 1st Anniversary celebration. The donation will be made under CNBLUE’s name.
This project was made possible thru Gawad Kalinga Community Development Foundation, Inc. Please watch the video below.
What is Gawad Kalinga? Gawad Kalinga (GK) translated in English means “to give care”. Below is a short description of them from an article.
Gawad Kalinga (GK) is like a bridge over troubled waters. In an environment that has grown unusually contentious and confrontational, GK continues to walk its path more resolutely, a path offering a counter-direction, a counter force.
The leaders of Gawad Kalinga and the elders of Couples For Christ have jointly exhorted their workers, volunteers and members to bravely follow a vision of hope and construct the path leading to a bright future. In response to a stream of concerned queries about the stand that Gawad Kalinga should take, its leadership simply urged everyone to remain faithful to the stated vision and values that are at the heart of Gawad Kalinga. The public stance of Gawad Kalinga and Couples For Christ calls for integrity to the mission of nation building and the tenets of a caring and pro-poor faith.
To know more about Gawad Kalinga, please check the links below:
When CNBLUE celebrated its 100th day Anniversary, a Yonghwa fanclub donated to a charity foundation. That article inspired me to spearhead this project. And since I’ve seen many unfortunate events, I would like to help as much as I could thru this fandom.
This project is not as easy as it seems. It needs money, hard work and unity. With the help of CNBLUEPH, Filipino boice fanclub for CNBLUE, we are able to make concrete plans for the project. It was planned originally that we, cnbluestorm will come up with the target amount thru fund-raising and donations, then CNBLUEPH will gather to form manpower to help in building the house by November. During the gathering of requirements, a lot of unexpected events occurred that changes the plan. It is really hard to reach the target amount but we, cnbluestorm give our best to gather donations and funds. Also, due to some unforeseen occurrence, Philippine-based CNBStorm staffs (not from CNBLUEPH) are the one who gathered manpower for the bayanihan activity. Below are the activities in relation with this project:
- Groundbreaking Operation: One Voice
- Code Blue Mission: Bayanihan
- Turnover Key: Blue House in Harmony
- The Way of Blue Love Raffle Event: Give Love, Win A Prize!!!
- Show your Support! Buy CNBLUE 1st Formal Album “First Step”
- Pre-Order CNBLUE First Step +1 (Plus One) Thank You Album!
- “i ♥ CNBLUE” T-shirt!
- “i ♥ CNBLUE!” Button Pins
- “CNBLUE Music Makes Me High” Fund-raising @ Philippines
- “CNBLUE Music Makes Me High” Fund-raising @ Malaysia
- “CNBLUE Music Makes Me High” Fund-raising @ U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and Europe
- “CNBLUE Music Makes Me High” Fund-raising @ Indonesia
- “CNBLUE Music Makes Me High” Fund-raising @ Singapore
Thru CNBLUE fandom, I get to know great people, make new friends, and share memories with them online. Hope we can share this bond outside our fandom and spread the love we feel for CNBLUE.
Let’s start touching lives…
- July 7 , 2010 – Start Collecting of Donations
- November 12, 2010 – Donated 35, 500 PHP (845.33 USD) to Gawad Kalinga QC
December 1, 2010 – Start Construction of the House December 31, 2010 – 2nd remittance of Donations
- January 16, 2011 – Groundbreaking Operation: One Voice
January last week – 2nd remittance of Donations January 28, 2010 – Last remittance of Donations February 1st/2nd Sunday – Bayanihan Project
- February 18, 2011 – 2nd Remittance of Donation
- March 13, 2011 – Code Blue Mission: Bayanihan
- March 3rd week – Last Remittance of Donation
- March – Turnover Ceremony
The Way of Bluelove Raffle Event Winners
- Mathew Maraya >> CNBLUE Seasons Greeting (Sponsored by YesAsia)
- Marijen Lao >>>>>> I Don’t Know Why Album (Sponsored by YesAsia)
- Haninie>>>>>>>>>>CNBLUE Remaintenance Album (Sponsored by YesAsia)
- KC Casey>>>>>>>>>Music Makes Me High Hoodie (Sponsored by ANJELL Haven)
Prize: I Love CNBLUE Shirt (Sponsored by Fizzy Hasan, Henna and ANJELL Haven)
- Kiyoe Saito
- Badriyah Astuti
- Yam Peng
Prize: Musical Notes Ohimesan OR Tote (Sponsored by Fizzy Hasan)
Prize: Magnet Buttons (Sponsored by ANJELL Haven)
- Dindin Mejong
- Cebu Nuna
Prize: Soribada Monthly Pass (Sponsored by ANJELL Haven)
- Vinh Nguyen
Prize: Music Makes Me High Shirt (Sponsored by Henna)
Bayanihan Give-away / Gifts
- “Listen to the CNBLUE” T-shirt – Tito “Tito”
- “Listen to the CNBLUE” Celphone Strap – Bianca
- “I Love CNBLUE” T-shirt – Ate Amy
- “I Love CNBLUE” button pins – Jovelyn Fernandez
- “First Step + 1 Thank You” album –Maricar Carreon
- “Trendy No.16” Magazine – Quellie Colina
- “First Step” Poster – Marie Tamio
- Inkigayo Poster – Michelle Ragudo
- “First Step + 1 Thank You” Poster – Pat delas Alas
- UR “First Step” Album – Shy, GK Kapitbahayan Pres.
Congratulations to our participants and donors! Thank you very much for your unyielding support!